Swaponz, Inc. (“Swaponz”, “we”, or “us”) respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy. This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the swaponz.com (our “Website”) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
Some of the information we collect from you is considered personally identifiable information (“Personal Information”). Personal Information is information which can be used, alone or in combination with other information, to identify an individual. Personal Information that we collect may include:
- Your name, address, e-mail address, and telephone number.
- Your credit card information.
- The products that you purchase through our Website
- The IP address and information about the device or browser that you use to interact with us
We collect Personal Information from you when you engage in the following activities:
- When you visit our Website on any device, desktop, mobile or tablet.
- When you begin or make an online purchase through our Website.
- When you call us on the telephone, send us an e-mail, submit a product review, or submit a form on our Website.
- When you sign up for our e-mail or text service to receive offers, news & tips.
- When you participate in any of our programs and promotions or respond to a survey or questionnaire.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
We may use other automatic collection technologies such as web beacons, match scripts and pixel tags. These features let us collect information such as whether you visited a particular web page, whether you opened an e-mail we sent you, or whether you followed a link that we provide to you.
How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We use your Personal Information to improve and enhance your shopping experience, in the following ways:
- To respond to your inquiries and improve our customer service.
- To communicate with you about our products, services, offers and promotions, news and events that may be of interest to you.
- To present you with opportunities to complete a survey or questionnaire about our company or our products.
- To help us develop and improve our Website.
- To support and improve our internal business processes and functions, such as product fulfillment, marketing, authentication, customer service, security, fraud prevention, safety and legal.
- To conduct data analysis and research, develop new products, identify trends, and determine the effectiveness of promotional campaigns.
We may share your Personal Information with third-party service providers in the following ways:
- As necessary to authorize credit card transactions for processing your payments and to fulfill your orders.
- To help operate our business such as by website hosting, fraud screening, data analysis, information technology, customer service, e-mail delivery, and auditing.
- To protect our rights and the rights of our users, and to comply with legal obligations such as responding to subpoenas, or other requests from government entities.
- To investigate, prevent, or take action against potential or suspected illegal activities, fraud, threats to personal safety, or violations of our terms and conditions.
- In ways for which you provide us with your consent.
We use industry standard security techniques on our Website to help protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of the Personal Information we collect. Personal Information we collect is stored on servers we have attempted to secure from unauthorized access or intrusion by Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption software.
No transmission of data over the Internet or by mobile is guaranteed to be completely secure. It may be possible for third-parties not under our control to intercept or access transmissions or private communications unlawfully. While we strive to protect your Personal Information, neither Swaponz nor any of our service providers can ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us over the Internet. Any such transmission is done at your own risk.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
If you do not want us to share your personal information with unaffiliated or non-agent third parties for promotional purposes, you can opt-out by emailing us at the email address listed below.
If you do not wish to have your email address used by Swaponz to promote our own products or services, you can opt-out by emailing us at the email address listed below. If we have sent you a promotional email, you may send us a return email asking to be omitted from future email distributions.
We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However, these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”) on the NAI’s website.
Retention of Personal Information
Personal Information of Children
Our Website is directed to individuals over the age of thirteen (13) who shop for and purchase our products. We do not knowingly solicit or collect Personal Information from children under the age of 13 without verifiable parental consent. If we discover that a child under the age of 13 has shared Personal Information with us, we will not use that information except as necessary to protect the safety of the child and others as the law permits or requires. We also will take all reasonable measures to have that information deleted. If you become aware that we have collected Personal Information from a child under the age of 13, please contact us immediately at the email address or telephone number provided below.
California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits users of our Website that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third-parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please contact us at the email address or mailing address provided below.
190 N Main St, 1st Floor
Natick, MA 01760
Phone: (508) 650-3535